Process: WritingSchedule a call
At the core of content marketing is, well, the content. We're a stickler for top quality content, which is why we have a strict process for planning, writing, proofreading, editing, optimizing, and scheduling content. Here are some of the things we focus on, and how it helps us craft some of the highest quality articles on the internet.
At Content Powered, every article that is written for you is crafted by a single assigned writer. There are immense benefits to this:
- Single voice: No variations in voice, quality, style, or cadence.
- Familiarity: Interlinking becomes second nature.
- Profiling: What you like, what you don't like, and other detailed notes are carefully recorded for your assigned writer.
- SEO benefits: As John Mueller of Google shared, Google looks at your average content quality. A single high-quality writer keeps your average very high.
- Continuous improvement: Our writers are already writing at the highest level. As your assigned writer continues to write your content and perform research, their content quality and knowledge of your industry will improve and become increasingly more detailed and sophisticated. This is something that won't happen as effectively with a team of coordinated writers.
Editing ensures that your content comes out perfect every time. Here are some of the things included in our editing process:
- Grammar: Perfect grammar score on Grammarly. No shifting between third and first-person.
- Plagiarism: Checked with Copyscape. Quoted content is wrapped in blockquote tags, when applicable.
- Edited twice: Read from start to finish and edited by two different sets of eyes.
- Link review: Internal and external links carefully checked, nofollow tag applied where appropriate.
- Conflict avoidance: Your product or service is carefully considered in all stages of our writing and editing process to avoid conflicts with your offerings.
Your content should be as beautiful and readable to your visitors as it is to search engines. We format each blog post to include:
- Relevant media: Optimized, relevant, and carefully curated. Each image and video supplies value and context to your content.
- Graphic designer: Our in-house graphic designer can create custom images, add logo watermarks, create illustrations, and more.
- Proper headings: Properly nestled H2, H3, and H4 tags when applicable.
- Advanced elements: Syntax highlighting, quote blocks, custom bullet point lists and icons, embeds, tables, and more.
Our content calendar refreshes every 7 days, which means you can expect new articles to be crafted from start to finish every week.
- Upload to CMS: We can work with just about CMS available - the two most common for our clients are WordPress and Shopify.
- Scheduling: We can either schedule your content to publish at a date of your choosing or publish it as soon as it's ready.
- Preapproval: All blog posts can be saved as drafts and ran by you for approval before publishing if you so choose.