Remote Position United States
This is a remote position. We hire all of our writers part-time to start, and if our expectations are met, this will turn into a full-time position.
We're looking for a high-level content writer that can write deeply technical long-form content. This job involves regularly performing intensive topic research, creating well-written and genuinely helpful content, formatting and editing articles properly, and the ability to write in a varied style and tone depending on the requirements for each project.
An excellent content writer is able to make efficient use of their time researching topics, writing drafts, creating an outline, writing an article, citing sources, and giving blog content a final round of edits before handing it off to our in-house editor for a final review. They should also be familiar with some SEO best practices like interlinking, research tools, and other common article writing techniques.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working from home
- Fast typist (80-120 word per minute recommended)
- Reliable and communicative
- Ability to thoroughly research a topic and write expertly on just about anything
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong vocabulary and English proficiency
- A portfolio of web content you've authored (published or unpublished) is a big plus
- College-educated (BA/MS in English, Journalism, or Liberal Arts preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home or anywhere in the world
- Competitive pay
- Room for advancement
- 100% of our team members are awesome and fun to work with
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume with the form on this page, or drop us an email on our contact page!